Saturday, December 12, 2009

Princess Kylie Sings


Kylie performs with the singing group, The Choral Collection.  This peformance was at the Festival of the Trees in Sandy, Utah. 

Some recent memorable Kylie comments:

"I love my mudder named Mom!  She is a happy mudder."

Referring to Daddy's "smell spray" to Mom, "This is for your prince!"

Kylie: "My tummy aches."
Mom: "Why?"
Kylie: "Because my tummy says, 'Feed me!  Feed me!'"

Kylie to Mom, sitting on floor: "I want to hug you down" and pushes mom down and lands on her.

Kylie: "Mom, get Carter in deep, deep trouble."
Mom: "Why?"
Kylie: "He said a bad word."
Mom: "What did he say?"
Kylie: "Buttface."

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so dang cute! I was with her helping on stage and she is by far the cutest tiny tone! I am so glad you are writing down her funny things...they fade into big kids so fast! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buttface. Ha ha. I find it hilarious that she WANTED you to get him in deep, DEEP trouble.

    ReplyDelete